Tuesday, June 21, 2011

10 yEaRs fRoM nOw

Our teacher in NSA gave us  an assignment to write about ourselves ten years from now..I'm quite ambitious when I wrote this hahahah.I don't know if this will be far fetched for some people, but I'm quite positive I can do this. I did not include everything I wrote here I need to save some for myself. Hope you will enjoy reading, please do leave a comment on what you think about it...

BIOGRAPHY OF ME
Who will I be ten years from now....


Quote from the alchemist, "if you really..really.. want something, the universe will conspire to help you and make it happen.” This quote reminded me when our teacher gave us an assignment to write about our biography but with a little twist and that is talk about who we want to be ten years from now. That’s way ahead from now, currently I am 22 years old, have a work, a little business and taking up my masters degree. Quite an achievement for a fresh graduate like me. I am a very optimistic person; I have this personality to do well with things for me to get what I want. A strong-willed person is who I am. Unlike any traditional Filipino, my way of thinking is forward, I think and prepare for the future. Our Mind is powerful if we think to succeed we will, if we think to fail we will fail. Hope things will be as what I am about to write here. Well this is also a good basis someday, if I really got what I wanted. So let’s travel time to 2021...
My name is ________________________R.N., M.A.N,It was really my frustration since I was kid to have a good shaped nose, because it’s only me in the family who has that flat-bridged-nose and I’m the smallest my younger siblings are taller than me so I need to marry someone who is tall and have that nice nose. Today I just walked out of my office as a nursing director in one institution abroad and just passed my resignation letter because i am planning to retire early to manage my BUSINESSES. Yes businesses maybe composed of a grocery store, a salon, a big boutique and a resort. My greatest dream is to make a next Boracay and make it the next top destination of the Philippines. . I have this prediction that someday nursing homes will be an in to all the elite members of the society, since this country is beginning to be "americanized." But if not there is still an alternative, a nursing home here in the Philippines who will cater to foreign customers, yes they will have to go here and have Filipinos take care of them. All the workers and staff will be Filipinos the rate will also be in dollars. The food will be fresh coz it will come from the farm my mother owns. I will have 4 kids 2 boys and 2 girls all of them goes to a very good school, happily married to a handsome husband,  My husband will love me so much and he is afraid of divorce coz by then divorce is legal hahah. We have a big house one I made for my family in Lambunao, one house in Iloilo city, a medium size house for vacation in the planned resort, and condo unit in Manila for business meetings. I also have this charity works on special occasions like my birthday or of any member of my family that I sponsor a medical mission and I also have scholars who are poor, they are taking business courses, later on they will also work in my company. For now that’s for me.
My family is very stable. My mom and dad is not working anymore. My dad is taking care of the farm, he will have an allowance for his “bulang”, he is also riding his brand new car, he got also his spare car which is a 4x4 at home. My mom is  the owner of the birthing clinic I gave her as a gift on her 50th birthday, her lending business was a blast now on its way to becoming a corporation. My brother who is a year younger than me finally graduated his nautical course 5 years ago and now on his way to being promoted as a chief mate. He is married with kids, I don’t know how many he wants, so just kids. By then he is responsible with his life. They now live on their own home, results of his hard work as a seaman. My sister is now a manager of a famous 5 star hotel and was able to overcome her shyness and also gained confidence. She owns a condo unit of her own. And finally my youngest brother is on his medical school; well he was a late bloomer, now he is the president of his department. our car is now replaced with 4 different vehicles. There is a swimming pool at the back of our house (my super dream), every room has a rest room with heater especially the master’s bedroom where my parents sleep. A high tech kitchen, great designed interior of the house and a nice landscaped lawn. What more can I ask for with that?
Oh well how about my friends, my bestfriend Steph is in Australia now. I used to stay and work with her in Australia after I graduated my MAN. She is also happily married with a non-jerko and very handsome man. My kids and hers are good friends. Some of my classmates in high school are now successful some were not because they made some stubborn decisions. My college classmates some were also successful some were not..Some of them became doctors some of them became lawyers. Most are educators because many of us graduated our MAN. Friends do come and go, we just have to hold to whoever we think are true friends so I will not predict who will they be and I did not specify. I have new friends most are from the corporate world.
As for my dear community, I will be seeing a lot of changes in our town. There will be a mini mall which I own at the center of the town. Lambunao will be better than it used to. Clean environment, paved roads, good garbage disposal, the town plaza will not be a place of intimacy of young lovers anymore. A beautiful and clean market place and a better performing hospital. A year ago we closed a deal together with the mayor and my friends who are investors to build the Mari-it conservation Eco Park, which will be opening in 2022. That park will be one of the famous destinations in Iloilo. It will help increase employment rate and profit for the municipality. The project was designed to cater tourists and give work and jobs to local Lambunaonons 80% of the workers are native of this municipality
When it comes to religion, I changed religion years ago, renewed my faith and worship God better than I used to. Me and my family are active church members. People we go with come from different levels of the society but we are unified by one faith. We help each other for good times and bad times. No jealousies nor envy..Everyone is equal everyone is honest...
Now back to 2011. It’s a lot of dreams in life, I don’t know if I can really achieve that in just 10 years...maybe I can, half of it and half will be saved for 2031. Whatever may happen all I know I’ll do great in whatever I am tasked to do.. Stay focused on that dreams...and with God everything is possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment